Technology and media are integrated across content areas in ways that are age-appropriate, intentional and meaningful.
Students may use use digital tools to:
- Create maps and analyze geographical information
- Generate, organize, represent, and publish ideas
- Make spreadsheets and graphs
- Work collaboratively with classmates
- Create multi-media presentations, including audio and visuals
- Operate graphics programs for drawing, painting and image editing
- Conduct research and synthesize information from a variety of sources
- Manage academic tasks, homework and projects
In addition to building digital skills, we model, advocate and teach students to be safe, responsible and ethical users of technology and media.