Join our 2nd Annual Gingerbread Festival Competition!
Please review the details below and register by November 27. You can use the online form below or submit a hard copy form to Vermont Day School. We can’t wait to see your creations and celebrate our love of creative design together!
- The theme for this year’s structures is “Historic Times and Places.”
- Structure bases should be no larger than 12” x 16”. Exceptions may be made if you contact us in advance with the dimensions for approval.
- All bases should be made of sturdy material such as plywood or foam board..
- Electricity: If your structure has lights, please use a battery pack.
- We prefer that structures be entirely edible except for the bases and lights.
- Structures need to be transported to Vermont Day School on December 3rd by 11 am for judging.
- Prizes will be awarded in each category for: Most Creative Use of Materials, Most Unique Interpretation of the Theme, Most Innovative Structure and Best Overall.
Online registration form:
Click here to download a PDF copy of this entry form, to be filled out and mailed to school, or dropped off by November 27, 2017.